|TECHNICAL DATA||MATRIX 1300||MATRIX 1500||MATRIX 1800||MATRIX 1950||MATRIX 2200|
|Working area mm||1300||1500||1800||1950||2200|
|Net weight kg||4860||5380||7520||7880||9240|
|Installed power kw||45||45||55||55||65|
|Size cylinder blades mm||Ø190/Ø210||Ø190/Ø210||Ø240/Ø270||Ø240/Ø270||Ø270|
|DATI TECNICI||MATRIX 2400||MATRIX 2500||MATRIX 3000||MATRIX 3200||MATRIX 3300||MATRIX 3600|
|Working area mm||2400||2500||3000||3200||3300||3600|
|Net Weight kg||9510||12120||13150||13600||14020||14200|
|Installed power kw||65||88||88||103||103||103|
|Size cylinder blades mm||Ø270||Ø300||Ø300||Ø300||Ø300||Ø300|
-Main structure, beam and sharpening carriage in one single unit, particularly solid, in electrowelded steel, with termical treatment to guarantee longer duration, resistant to any deformation.
– DOUBLE TRANSPORT controlled by electrical motor (before hydraulic)
The system perfectly controls the incoming of the leather, obtaining the wide extension of the surface. This is obtained by two different roll speeds, inverter controlled. Motorization chromed roller with inverter control.
– OPENING of feeding bench, to allow the operator move and work easily.
– New hydraulic system avoiding oil overheating, thanks to the wide tank and low pressure working conditions.
The employed components are of the best and most reliable brands present on the market.
– The employed components are of the best and most reliable brands present on the market. Panel with hermetic closure.
TOUCH SCREEN AND INTERNET CONNECTION
- Thickness set-up by centesimal movement
- 4 button thickness increase
- 2 button thickness decrease
- 3 automatic thickness settings for UPPER SIDE/BACK SIDE of the leather
- Work speed on touch screen display
- COUNTER of work hours
- Leather counter displayed on touch screen
- SAVABLE DATA for gridstones/blades substitution
- Alarm for lack of sharpening beam lubrication oil
- Alarm diagnostics touch screen displayed
REGULATION SYSTEM SIDES “RF3”
This is a modification of the F10 system employed on the shaving machine Flamar, where there was a “regulation screw” (regulation registers) in the center of the sharpening bench, with the possibility of working in CONCAVE or CONVEX modality.
Internet connection available to control and modify the parameters.